Improving safety on roads and railroads
ARMASENS profiling systems measure, detect, classify, count, and check vehicles in 3D. They determine the number of axles on heavy goods trucks for vehicle classification and measure vehicle dimensions to rectify loading errors. The systems recognize overheated vehicles approaching tunnels and other entrances and activate diversions. They also monitor external train contours. If a limit value is exceeded, the system triggers an alarm. All this contributes to safety on roads and railroads.
Free Flow Profiler
Traffic Controller FPS
Automated and precise measurement of vehicles and objects
The Free Flow Profiler profiling system measures and classifies vehicles and objects of all types in free-flow traffic conditions. Eye-safe 2D LiDAR sensors scan objects up to 75 times a second, thereby enabling fully-automated length, width and height measurement. The vehicle speed and direction of movement are also taken into account here. The measurement data recorded can be used to generate a 3D model for each vehicle which also visualizes excessive heights, widths and lengths. In addition, the modular system setup enables functional extensions such as the counting of axles or the detection of overheated vehicle parts.
- Additional axle counting
- Data output as a point cloud
- Data history of the last 50 vehicles detected in the user interface
- TCP/IP interface for data transmission
- Event logging and monitoring of system status
Configured 2D LiDAR sensor for profiling systems used for traffic applications. Complete specifications can be found under the standard resolution LMS511-10100 PRO (1046135).
- Working range: 0.7 m ... 80 m
- Resolution power: Standard Resolution
- Aperture angle: 190°
- Enclosure rating: IP67
- Color: Gray (RAL 7032)
- Integrated application: Field evaluation
- Scanning frequency: 25 Hz / 35 Hz / 50 Hz / 75 Hz / 100 Hz
Receipt and filtering of sensor data. Processing for vehicle data. Output of vehicle and diagnostic data via the user interface.
- Compact sensor types: LMS511 Traffic, LMS511 SE
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) EN 55024, EN 55022 Class A
- Ambient temperature operation –20 °C ... +60 °C
- Ambient storage temperature –40 °C ... +80 °C
- Optical indicators: LED status and function display
- Ethernet ✔ (2)
- Function: Operator interface, sensor interface
- Data transmission rate: 1 Gbit/s, for each interface
- Protocol: TEMS Info Interface (TCP/IP Interface) WCF TEMS Manager (configuration software)
- Electrical connection: Connector LAN 1 (RJ45) for operator interface, connector LAN 2 (RJ45) for sensor interface